Have you returned the Emergency Home Contact Blue Card. The information on this card is extremely important in the event that we need to contact you in case your child is sick or injured. Please make sure the information is accurate and written clearly so that it can be easily understood.
Follow these steps and we can all be assured that we will be able to contact you in any emergency.
- If any of the information changes, please make sure to keep the Office informed.
- FI'll in all requested information, except for the Student ID#.
- Make sure all telephone numbers are accurate and in working order.
- List the names of three (3) relatives or friends who may be called in case of emergency or if your child gets sick in school. (Please be advised that your child will be released ONLY to persons whose names are listed on the Emergency Home Contact Blue Card. This information requested on the bottom half of the blue card is especially important and must be completely filled in.)
- Note any person who may not have access to your child, (If you check “yes” for an order of protection, you must provide the Main Office with a copy of the valid order.)
- Complete the back with the names of any brother(s) and/or sister(s) and the name of the school they attend.