School Year 2020-2021
DOE public schools offer blended/in-person learning (a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home) and fully remote learning. Learn more about blended/in-person learning and the 2020-2021 school year on our Return to School 2020 web pages.
- At any time, you can use this form to choose fully remote learning for your child.
- Between November 2 and November 15, 2020, you can use this form to switch to blended learning (a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home) for the remainder of this school year.
- At this time, this is the only opportunity planned for families to opt into blended/in-person learning.
- Your child’s school will keep you informed of its specific learning model and your child’s schedule. If you have questions, please reach out to the school directly.
- Students who switch to blended learning will begin their new schedule sometime the week of November 30 or the week of December 7, 2020.